How long does it take to complete the EV program?
At GBCTechTraining, the online Electric Vehicle Technician (EV) program is tailor-made to fit into every adult learner's time and work-personal life circumstance. It is a self-paced, open enrolment program with no predetermined time limits. That means there are no deadlines to complete a module or take exams. This blog will review the factors that will impact the time required to complete the EV Technician Certificate program.
Our student typically fall into three categories.
1. Electrician - the time taken to complete the materials can be faster than someone with no technical background.
2. Auto mechanic - completing the program material will be easier compared to someone with no prior technical experience.
3. Individuals who do not have any technical /mechanical background, but want to learn about move into the rapidly expanding business of EVs.
Working full time could mean not having enough time to juggle between coursework, profession and personal commitments. Our program offers the flexibility to work and study the program at a pace that is convenient to you. So what does that mean in actual time allotment.
1. Allocating an average of 10-20 hours a week to work on the program.
2. The average completion time is approximately 32 weeks of part-time study.
Please keep in mind previous schooling/training, work experience and more time put into your studies will contribute to a quicker program completion.
If you want to learn more about the EV Technician program, please contact our Program Consultants toll-free at 1-888-553-533 or by email at email@example.com